Richmond Preview is BelowPart I
1. Driver A starts racing on Rockingham speedway at 1pm, going 120 mph. Driver B starts racing on Rockingham speedway at 2pm, going 140 mph. At what time does Driver B catch Driver A?
d. Never--ISC would throw them out for trespassing.
2. Which of the following is NOT a real "drink responsibily" slogan?
a. Pace Yourself
b. Drink Smart
c. Federal Law Mandates That We Spend 10% of Our Budget on This Drivel
d. Know When to Say When
3. Ryan wins a race. Rusty owns 25% of Ryan's team. Ryan won $1,500,000 in race winnings. How much money should Rusty receive from Ryan?
a. $5,000, all in pennies.
b. $400,000, plus a 10% gratuity for respect.
c. "All of it, you Moe Howard lookalike."
d. 500 Penske Points at your local K-Mart.
4. Shane wants to win this week's race. Shane comes in 17th. What will Shane say over the radio?
a. The G*@(#* radiatior blew again!
b. The Mother&))*& engine's dead!
c. That D#&* Sonofab($!& wrecked me!
d. Someone must've left the Winfuel out in the sun--I'm hallucinating again.
5. If Mark Martin runs 14 special paint schemes this year, and at least 50% of each diecast run is sold, how many years will Mark Martin be able to live comfortably after retiring?
a. 40 years
b. 80 years
c. To the level of immortals
d. Till the world is ruled by damn dirty apes.
1. Dale Earnhardt Jr. is to Michael Waltrip AS Dog is to
c. Blood-sucking lice
2. Bristol is to Excitement AS Pocono is to
d. The Mattollis have compromising pictures of Brian France
3. Richard Petty is to "King of Stock Car Racing" AS Jayski is to
a. "King of Stock Car Nerds"
b. "Duke of News Links"
c. "Prince of Pole Progression"
d. "Swami of Silly Season"
4. Football is to Ryan Leaf AS Racing is to
a. Terry Bradshaw
b. Jim Kelly
c. Troy Aikman
d. Mark Rypien
5. Superstar is to Kurt Busch AS Field Filler is to
a. Stanton Barrett
b. Kirk Shelmerdine
c. Morgan Shepherd
d. Ricky Rudd