Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

5.17.2005

Erratictude of the Postingings

Lately, you might have noticed that I haven't been updating at night every time. Also, I have (gasp!) missed a post on one day. Why? No, I haven't become Lelani Munter's boy-toy (yet). Instead, Blogger's been a bit picky lately in when I can log on. As such, I can't always log in at night, so instead of posting in the morning, I continue to try to log in, getting more and more perturbed till I fall asleep. Yep, writing Nascar humor for no pay--THIS IS THE LIFE!

I'll be catching up on my articles soon (a 2-fer day is in the works). Also, more information soon on the upcoming Dover weekend, which will be the first official holiday for this website. Stay tuned!


I said TUNE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home