Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

5.30.2005

Beyond 35--The Prison Special

I'm back! Well, sorta--I'm still behind bars due to my sponsorship slip, but I was able to trade some cigarettes for some time in the computer lab. Here's how the drivers outside the top 35 did at Wreckfest 2005:

#1 Martin Truex Jr. (finished 7th) Maybe this means that he SHOULD have been in the All-Star race...naah.

#37 Kevin Lepage (12th) Now the Official Beyond 35 Driver, both for his finishes and his sponsor this week.

#91-Bill Elliott (20th) The awesome-ist 20th place finish ever!

#7-Robby Gordon (27th) Real manly, picking on a woman almost half your age.

#44-Terry Labonte (38th) Sponsored this week by Pizza Stricklin.

#23-Mike Skinner (41st) He's a maniac, maniac.

#50-Jimmy Spencer (42nd) *shaking head* Give it up, Jimmy.

#09 Johnny Sauter (43rd) Why were the announcers talking about him ad nauseum?

1 Comments:

At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for stealing my Hut Stricklin joke! Though I was calling him Caesar Stricklin (like Little Caesar's)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home