Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

5.31.2005

Where does the money go?

A weekly look at where the sponsorship dollars for your favorite drivers are spent.

This week: Dale Jarrett

0% Hair Dye.

14% Sunglasses to prevent glare from hideously ugly paint scheme.

30% Penalties for FedExing a new Dodge hat to his friend at the Hershey factory.

6% Glen Jarrett's salary to keep him out of the team's way (ala Black Sheep).

11% Phone bill for prank calls to Ricky Rudd's house.

19% Personal money invested in new Ford developmental engine program--Saturn 5 rockets.

20% Press releases reminding fans that he has not retired.


In case you're wondering, YES, I'm still in prison, but I have my arraignment tomorrow. If that doesn't work, I can start chipping away at the prison walls like Any Dufrane, which means I should be out in 25 years tops.

1 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll send you a picture of Buffy Waltrip for your cell wall. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home