Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

3.12.2005

Another "Weird Mike" Mackler Song Theater Presentation

Last week Fox showed the culture and flavor of Mexico by playing music by Richie Valens (Labamba) and Los Loney Boys (that song that sounds like 311 did it). Too bad those guys are all from LA. Let's hope they do better this week--I've given them a head start with a song by The King:

(no, not Richard Petty)

(no, not Jerry Lawler)

Cookie-cutter track gonna set my brain
Gonna set brain to sleep
Gambled ‘way my tickets at Bally’s last night
Jumped the wall—man it was steep
Went out last night, had my jacket in style
Everyone’s a relative of Kurt or Kyle
Seems like every track is now a 1.5 mile
Viva las vegas, viva las vegas

Headed out last night in my rental car
Tried to have myself some fun
Got a little work in an acting thing
Extra on Reno 911!
Robby Gordon’s pimping for Harrah’s this week
Seems like every week he’s got a scheme that’s unique
A 27th finish man for him that’s the peak
Viva las vegas, viva las vegas
Viva, viva las vegas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home