Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

3.08.2005

Da Ali G Show—The Nascar Episode PART II

Ali G: Now me audience back in the UK might not know that you comes from a famous family.
Dale: Yes, yes.
Ali G: So, like, what’s it like to be the grandson of Amelia Earnhardt?
Dale: No, that’s Amelia Earhardt. We’re not related.
Ali G: No, it says here (shows notes) that you’s her grandson.
Dale: No that’s not true. I know who my grandma is, and she wasn’t a pilot.
Ali G: But eyes like got dis on the internet, its like true if its in black and white.
Dale: (Looking uncomfortable) Whatever.

Ali G: Here me now, big ups to me main man mister Dave Earnhardt, he gets the fly honeyz and the best wheels and a lifetime supply of suds.
Dale: Thanks
Ali G: Booyakasha.

(The end of show rap)
Ali G: Hit itDale: My name is Dale
And I’m here to say
Driving drunk
Ain’t A-OK
You can get real hurt
And lose your ride
So hear me now
And take my side
Aiiight?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home