Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

3.06.2005

Contest--Design The Outside Groove's car!

Unlike...everyone else, I am not into sim racing. My interest in video games stopped with Bill Elliott's Fasttracks on my Gameboy. However, I've seen lots of super looking custom cars going around the internet. Well, I'd love to have a car for The Outside Groove to put on the site.
This is where YOU come in.
The contest is to design the best car for the site. Feel free to make up your own logo, text, whatever--be creative! And any format's cool--from 3d-esque stuff to something scribbled on a piece of paper. Send 'em in to my email address (mackler@gmail.com) and anyone who enters will get a FREE Gmail invite. Get 'em in by Monday, March 14th, and I'll post the best ones on the site. The winner will also get an article about the whole experience.
Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home