Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

8.10.2006

No, Not the Mach 1 Guy

Its Commercial Parody Week! Part 5

(note: this radio commercial might not be in your area, so there)

Announcer: AirTran Airways provides low fares, XM Radio, and comfortable flights to many popular destinations. And if that wasn't enough, we can now guarantee that THIS will never happen:

14B : Lets see...14B...ah, this is my seat.

14A: I'm Bob Jenkins, and I'll be sitting next to you today!

14B: Um, ok...could you move over some, my wife's sitting next to me--

14A: THREE WIDE IN THE AISLE!!!

14B: --Yeah, right, three...anyways, she has a broken arm, and needs some room.

14A: With grit and determination, this courageous competitor TAKES THE SEAT!

14B: OK...um, do you know where the headphones are? No, wait, here they are, under my seat.

14A: CAUTION! HEADPHONES HARD INTO THE JACK!

Announcer: AirTran Airways, promising you low fares, comfortable flights, and no boistrous former ESPN employees.

14A: You're with me, leather!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home