Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

8.01.2006

A Special Announcement from Michael Waltrip

“Hi there, I’m Michael Waltrip, driver of the #55 Napa hot rod. In case you haven’t heard from my select appearances on Inside Nextel Cup, Trackside Live, Nascar Live!, Tradin’ Paint, and ER, I’m switching to a brand new car next year, the Toyota Camry.
“Now, a lot of you guys might be thinking, ‘hey, Mikey, what’s with the change to a foreign manufacturer?’ Well, as the chip planted in my skull has instructed me to say, Toyota employs thousands of Americans across the country, working hard to build the best cars and trucks any…any…any…any…any…(smacks head) anywhere.
“I realize that, despite my sparkling personality and world-class smile, some of you might still dislike me for one reason—switching to Toyota and racing a Camry. Well, I’ve decided to band together with my Toyota buddies to change your mind. Ladies and Gentlemen, I’m proud to announce the founding of the National Association for the Acceptance of Camry People. That’s right—the NAACP!
“Now, we haven’t worked out all the kinks yet, but we’ve come up with some cool ways to show your support for the NAACP at Nascar races. First, we want to show that we’re united as one, like fingers on a clenched fist. Also, we’ve chosen black as our symbolic color, since we want to ‘burn the field’ like a hot black car interior. So whenever you see us racing around the track, be sure to raise your fist and yell ‘BLACK POWER! BLACK POWER!’
Since I already worked as campaign manager for Kyle Petty earlier this year, I’m ineligible to be the organization’s president. So is Brian Vickers, due to age restrictions. So, instead, we’ve decided to hire the next-biggest name in Toyota Racing. So next year, be sure to be on the lookout for the NAACP, lead by Bill Lester!”

3 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Al Sharpton is gonna have your ass killed.

 
At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As The Simpson's Comic Book Guy would say: "Worst. Blog. Ever."

 
At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't BELIEVE that you went there!!!

DUDE!!!!! I mean my jaw was in the floor while I was reading this.

I... I'm almost speechless...

To think that Michael could actually hit his head hard enough with his bare hand and actually penetrate though all that hair to his skull to set his brain straight is so laughable that I... well I just couldn't believe it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home