Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

7.25.2006

Headlines From Hell: Back in Black

"Great Clips partners with diet guru, takes sponsorship to Atkins Racing"

"Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr delay Kurt Busch's wedding"

"Sadler traded to Evernham for Mayfield, cash, and a Sauter to be named later"

"Michael Waltrip has winning design for Jeff Burton's Holiday Inn car"

"Washed-up actress from crappy 80's movie to serve as Busch Series Grand Marshall"*

"Michael Waltrip: 'I'll NEVER step out of my ride to improve my team!'"

"Stewart well on way to establishing rivalries with every driver in Nextel Cup"

"Boris Said commences air raid on Red Bull headquarters"

and...

"Biffle completes Sub Club card"




*Sadly, this is true. Thanks, Cassandra--its 2 hours of my life I'll never get back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home