Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

8.09.2006

Ask Dr. Datsun Sports Car from the 70's

Its Commercial Parody Week! Part 4

Dr. Z: Willomekkin! Velcome to Ask Dr. Z, vith your host, me, DaimlerChrysler Chairman, Dieter Setsche. Lets go to ze phones--Mike in Delevare, vat would you like to know?

Mike: Hi, Dr. Z, long-time first-time. I live near your Newark assembly plant--is there anything you can do about the cop who always sits outside the plant entrance? He's almost pulled me over about a dozen times.

Dr. Z: Sorry, Mike, but ve here at Chrysler have the utmost respect for ze good police officers of Newark, Delavare. Maybe you should try slowing down a bit?

Mike: Well, maybe your company shouldn't have used slave labor in the 40's.

Dr. Z: On zat note, I vill end the zegment. Mike, I vill kill you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home