Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

8.08.2006

That's Life

Its Commercial Parody Week! Part 3

(Kenny Schrader and Brian Vickers sit around the set of "Inside Nextel Cup")

Kenny: Well, I'm not gonna promote it.

Brian: Well, I'M not gonna promote it.

Kenny: Well, who are we gonna get to promote it?

Brian: Lets get Mikey, he'll promote anything.

(lights come on, cameras roll)

Dave Despain: Annnnd we're back. Before we get to my latest profanity-laced tirade, Michael Waltrip has indicated that he has something to say.

Waltrip: Thanks, Dave. You know, alotta guys say its "whack" for anyone to "tap the bottle". But I still think its "off the hook" to "pour one on the curb" for "my brothas". Colt .45: It works every time!

Kenny: He pimped it! Hey Mikey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home