Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

9.25.2005

Don't Panic

After several months of working on this website, I have stumbled upon an answer to the question I've been after for over ten years.

What is Nascar? What is the meaning of it? What is it all about?

I've spent countless hours trying to figure it out, pouring over philosophies, opinions, and cold-hard facts. I looked at every side of the issue, over and over again, but to no avail.

Then it happened. Like a ton of bricks it hit me.

The answer to the ultimate question is...Jamie McMurray.

4 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow i thought people had really responded with the meaning of nascar... id be nice to really know because none of my friends can understand the reason for watching cars go around in circles hundreds of times...

 
At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mike,

Someone just got done watching "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy". Didn'tcha!

Tim

 
At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you hate it when you run out of ideas, Mackler?

Oh yeah. MinardiF1's Fantasy F1 at http://www.minardif1.org

At least mine is racing related.

 
At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, please check out my website.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home