Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

9.15.2005

A Very Special Edition of The Outside Groove

Transcript of a Recent NBC Broadcast

Weber: "There's a great BATTLE going on out there, with GORDON and JUNIOR battling FOR THE LEAD."

BP: "I know, but we have GOT to talk about my brother Phil. I mean, the fact that he doesn't have a ride right now is UN-believable. He's got all the talent in the world, and all he has to do is have a great ride to prove it in. Speaking of which, Phil and I will be appearing in a series of commercials together for RentWay rental centers. RentWay--we put you back on track!"

Later, after the race, Darrell Waltrip has a heart-to-heart with Benny...

DW: "What is this? Where did you get this stuff? Where did you learn it was acceptable to promote your brother like that?"

BP: "YOU! I LEARNED IT FROM WATCHING YOU!"

Talk to your announcers about accountability today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home