Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

9.08.2005

Richmond "News" and Notes--And another new article below

First an explanation...
My new job, while better paying (more money to buy Kyle Petty records!) has me working long hours on Fridays. As a result, I sometimes fall into this schedule:
8:00pm--Get home from work
8:01pm--Check email
8:02pm--Sleep
So rather than fall behind on posts, I'll be experimenting with some "Double Post Thursdays"--the other post I did today a few hours ago is right below this one. Enjoy!

Richmond "News" and Notes
--The Chase comes down to this race, this one race, and nobody better screw it up. Robby Gordon, I'm looking in your direction.

--Ryan Newman is just one point out of 10th place in the Nextel Cup Point Standings. Meanwhile, the man he's behind, Jaime McMurray, is reportedly dating Newman's arch-enemy (and teammate) Rusty Wallace's daughter. Folks, you can't make this up, but NBC CAN mess it up by focusing on Junior the entire race.

--Jack Roush unloaded Team Caliber this week, putting the future of 1/24 boxes that are impossible to close in jeopardy.

--David Stremme makes his second Cup start this weekend. Meanwhile, Tim Fedewa is softly crying in his bathroom.

ODDS
3:1 You'll realise the hypocracy of Green Day being featured on Brian Vickers' car (I guess they ARE "a part of a redneck agenda.")
8:1 Dale Jarrett will race the truck, complete with a "special delivery" for Ryan Newman.
20:1 Benny Parsons will refrain from ending the night's commentary with "...Wow."

2 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Blogger JB* said...

Two things -

- Thought NASCAR 360 made it sound like Mac-Mary and Rusty's daughter had broke up... but I could be wrong.

- I refuse to believe Benny won't end with "wow." No way. No how.

 
At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leave my boy Robby alone now he has to pay if he wrecks his car

 

Post a Comment

<< Home