Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

9.23.2005

Another "Weird Mike" Mackler Song Presentation

Dover Preview Below this Post

To the tune of U2's "Beautiful Day", its a recap of my time today at Dover Downs

The track is so huge
A concrete giant mile
Looks real cool
I think I'll stay for a while
I'm in the pits
All my favorite drivers are down there
I'm offa work
And I shouldn't really have a care
Hangin' withhhh my dad
"Hey, there just went The King"
Favorite place in the world
Except for one thing...

It's a really hot day
Sky's blue and cloudless
It's a really hot day
I'm like a Mike Fillet

There's no shade
In this boiling hot destination
My face is red
And my pants are all persperation
The fluids will flow
Yes I know that they aren't cheap, too
But I'll keel over
And I won't get a chance to sue
It's a beautiful day
The sun came out to play
It's a beautiful day

Don't touch me
Dizzy, my name I forgot
Help my skin
I got a bad case of crotch rot

What I need is a cold soda now
What I need is some cold milk from a cow
What I need is some Gatorade now
It was a REALLY hot day...

1 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watson 2.0 Slated for Release Today
Search company Intellext is positioning its Watson 2.0 desktop search program as an alternative to ... Intriguingly, a Blogs tab offers relevant blog results - which could be the killer feature.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my online business opportunity related site. It is special to me plus you may find something of interest.This has a great business opportunity as well

 

Post a Comment

<< Home