Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

9.17.2005

Another "Weird Mike" Mackler Song Presentation

To the tune of "Beast of Burden" by the hottest new band today, The Rolling Stones

I wanna be the next Dick Berggren
I'll interview, without no urgin'
All I want is a job with Fox or NBC

I will be the next Dick Berggren
I'll walk the pits, when my feet hurtin'
All I want is a job with FX or TNT

Am I smart enough
Am I tough enough
Am I cool enough
I'll even wear that hattttttt

I wish that I could be Dick Berggren
Do a good job, of that I'm certain
Maybe on the radio
But better on the TV

Am I smart enough
Am I tough enough
Am I cool enough
I'll work all the time, like Matttttt

Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, car
You’re a pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty car
Pretty, pretty
Such a pretty, pretty, pretty car

I’ll tell ya
You can put me out
In the pits
Put me out
With no notes in my mits
But, put me out, put me out
Producer please

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home