Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

8.15.2006

Power Station

In recent weeks, some people have accused Nascar.com of stealing my ideas. Well, based on this second-hand, unverifiable information, I'm launching an attack! (just like the President does!) For too long, The Outside Groove has gone on without a "Power Rankings", like those seen on ESPN.com or Nascar.com. So here, for the first time, is The Outside Groove's Power Rankings:

1 JIMMIE JOHNSON

2 MATT KENSETH

3 KEVIN HARVICK

4 JEFF BURTON

5 KYLE BUSCH

6 MARK MARTIN

7 TONY STEWART

8 DENNY HAMLIN

9 JEFF GORDON

10 DALE EARNHARDT, JR

Now, you're probably asking me, "Hey, Mike, why don't you have a girlfriend?", then asking me, "Hey Mike, how did you come up with these rankings?" Well, I ranked the drivers where they were because...

THAT'S WHAT THE FREAKING POINTS STANDINGS ARE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home