Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

6.28.2006

Two Guys From Virginia

Recently, Ward Burton has been rumored to be the leading candidate to replace Dale Jarrett at Robert Yates Racing. Furthermore, he'll be in the pits this weekend at Daytona. What would it be like if Ward and potential teammate Elliott Sadler were to talk about their future? Lets take a look:

Ward Burton: Elliott, is that you my friend?

Elliott Sadler: Why, if it isn't my old chum Ward Burton! How have you been whiling away the days?

Burton: Oh, just the typical days of an unemployed millionaire--charity functions, sport hunting, and the like.

Sadler: Exquisite! Say--now, I hope I'm not being too inquisitive, but there has been a rumor tranversing the garage that you might be joining our humble corporation next season.

Burton: Oh, it could be true, my fellow Commodore, but we must see how the situation presents itself. As a wise man once said, "The future is what we make of it." Oh, drat, here comes a reporter.


Reporter: Ward! Elliott! Funny to see you two together! Ward--what are you plans for 2007?

Ward: Ah see mahself drivin uhgeen in tha Nashcahr Cuhp Series. I'da love tuh be wit a great Fow-ahd team like Mistah Yateses.

Elliott: Ah'd be jus tickled to death to hava teammate lahke Wahhhd heyar.

Reporter: Great, that's all I need--I'll catch up with you guys later!


Elliott: Ah, this is the life, my compatriot!

Ward: It is, Elliott, it is.

1 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo, man, that's great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home