Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

2.20.2006

Why I Love Nascar

Typical Middle-Aged Baseball Fan:
"The game is nowhere near as good as it was when I was a boy. These days you have all these guys making millions of dollars--back then they played for the LOVE of the game. Now its just a business--players change teams all the time, its like they really don't care for the fans at all. Then again, what do you expect from the people who went on strike in 1994? I mean, they cancelled the World Series--that's about as un-American as you can get. I haven't been to a game since, unless you count when our company gets comped tickets. The players never sign my ball, and always act like arrogant jerks. Probably because they're on steroids and drugs..."
(continues until no one remains in room)

Typical Middle-Aged Nascar Fan:
"What? Really? You need money for tires? Sure, I'll help ya out."

1 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mackler... did you write this???

Cops called as couple fight over NASCAR
http://www.pennlive.com/news/expresstimes/pa/index.ssf?/base/news-4/1140498752148430.xml&coll=2

 

Post a Comment

<< Home