Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

2.19.2006

Tony Stewart--"I'm gonna get someone killed out there"

Just days after his terse comments about the dangers of racing at Daytona, Tony Stewart had another stern warning to Nascar--control Tony Stewart or else.
"I saw me racing out there, and it was damn frightening", explained Stewart. "If Nascar doesn't start cracking down on drivers like me, we'll be having another 5-year anniversary for someone getting killed out here, most likely because of me."
Stewart was involved in numerous altercations during today's Daytona 500, tangling with Jeff Gordon, Matt Kenseth, and Kyle Busch. Stewart was penalized with a pass-through penalty, but he doesn't think that's enough to deter drivers like him from retaliating at next week's race at California.
"Next week we take off the restrictor plates, and then the real danger begins", continued Stewart. "I mean, what's to stop me from being wrecked by me? I worry every time I drive on that track, that Tony Stewart is out there looking to take me out."
Stewart has not yet said if there will be any reprecussions next week, but did wink at a pit reporter while saying, "...if I was me, and I am, I'd be looking over my shoulder for Tony Stewart." He then attempted to do so, falling over in the process.

In a related story, Nascar officials are still trying to find Jimmie Johnson's car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home