Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

1.04.2007

Me and My Website

Me: Hey, website.
The Outside Groove: Oh, don't "Hey, website" me!
Me: What? What's wrong?
The Outside Groove: Oh, YOU know what's wrong!
Me: No, I don't, just tell me what's wrong!
The Outside Groove: YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT'S WRONG YOU IDIOT!
Me: TELL ME!
The Outside Groove: YOU FORGOT MY ANNIVERSARY!
Me: Anniversary? But that's Jan...OH GOD I DID FORGET!
The Outside Groove: Yes, yes you did, Mike.
Me: Damnit, I always forget that its January 3rd.
The Outside Groove: Well, I guess our 2 years together means nothing to you, huh?
Me: Oh, come on, you know that's not true. I'm really sorry.
The Outside Groove: It IS true. You don't care about me!
Me: Of course I do! Sure, I know we don't get together as often in the winter, but testings just around the corner. And hey, Armando Fitz is trying to get his race team back together.
The Outside Groove: Heh, I guess that does sound fun.
Me: Come on, lets spend the whole night mocking drivers.
The Outside Groove: No dates?
Me: Websiiiiite...
The Outside Groove: Just kidding--I know you don't have a date tonight!
Me: Oh website, you SLAY me!

Happy 2 Years!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home