Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

7.04.2006

Sorry, We Couldn't get the Guy from Survivor

The Outside Groove salutes...Real Fans of Weirdness

Real Fans of Weirdness

Today we salute you, Mister I-Know-A-Nascar-Driver

Mister I-Know-A-Nascar-Driver

You say you went to high school with a top driver in the Nextel Cup Series, and you say it often

Did I tell ya 'bout that?

Everybody knows you as the guy who went to school with Tony Stewart...or was it worked with Elliott Sadler...or maybe it was hitched a ride with Kurt Busch

He knows who I am

Deep down inside, you know the truth--you once bumped into Ricky Craven at a car show, but you won't let a little thing like the truth get in the way of a good story

I can get pit passes!

So spin your tales, oh maestro of the memory. Because when it comes to fake stories, you're OUR fake connetion.

Mister I-Know-A-Nascar-Driver

2 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, but I really do know Schrader!

 
At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey...

I knew Ricky Bobby before he was somebody!

I'm his uncle's, brother's, sister's, nephew's, cousin's, roommate!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home