Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

3.08.2006

Ryan Newman Puts Out Fire

While dining at a local restaurant, Ryan Newman and some associates noticed smoke. They moved quickly to find the source--a small fire--and quickly extinguished it. Newman had this to say about the experience:
"As soon as I smelled the smoke, I called the fire department on my ALLTEL WIRELESS PHONE. Then, I climbed up and saw the source. Those flames were as crisp as the picture on my SONY WEGA FLAT-SCREEN TELEVISION. The fire department got there asap, mostly because their trucks are lubircated with MOBIL 1 OIL, which dramatically cuts down on friction and carbon deposits. They put out the fire faster than TURTLE WAX F-21 CAR POLISH. My sincere thanks to the local firefighers, who were sharper than a GILLETTE FUSION RAZOR.
By the way, we think Rusty Wallace started it."

1 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, we think Rusty Wallace started it.

Brilliant. XD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home