Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

3.05.2006

How to Cope

Having dinner with my family tonight reminded me of the strangest Nascar story I have ever heard, one that haunts me to this day...

Years ago my dad is watching a race with his friend, Ron. Ron's a local racer in New Jersey, and a pretty macho guy. Derrike Cope comes on the screen, and Ron says this quote:
"Man, Derrike Cope's so good looking, he gets ALL the ladies"
Read it again. Now you know the madness I've been living in ever since I found out this information. Now, Derrike certainly isn't unattractive. But to call him good looking? By a guy? I mean, does Ron just like mustaches? Does he know something about Derrike that no one else does? Its mad I tell you, MAD!

If anyone has any idea what this might mean, please let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home