Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

2.25.2006

The Outside Groove's Raison d'Etre

You may be asking yourself, why does this man write semi-humorous articles on the sport of Nascar? Why does he spend is nominally valuable time making fun of drivers? Why doesn't he have a girlfriend? Well, sometimes I ask those questions of myself. However, I have found the answer to the existence, goals, and everything about The Outside Groove (no, its not 42). Take a look at this:

http://www.robbygordon.com/cms/publish/cat_index_32.shtml

Now look at the answer to the question: One word description of yourself. THAT is why The Outside Groove exists.

Oh, and the fact that I was looking at Robby Gordon's website might also explain why I don't have a girlfriend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home