Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

1.29.2007

I Am A Whiny Jerk

Sorry for the lack of updates lately. I have a bunch of articles swimming around my brain, but I've been busy as anything at work, and fighting a nasty head cold. To make matters worse, I'm in the middle of reading "1984", so I'm constantly thinking that Nascar's Thought Police are going to vaporize me. I'll start writing again ASAP (probably tomorrow, definitely by Wednesday), but I had a bizarre thought at work that I simply MUST share:
While catching some of the Rolex 24 at Daytona, I heard that Katherine Legge was racing. Her name caught my attention, as did FitzBradshaw crew member/NBS 24/7 cast member Daunte Finger. They're part of the multi-sport concoction I call the Body Parts Hall of Fame. Here's the entries I have so far (working down):

Luther Head (basketball)
Reggie Tongue (football)
Norman Hand (football)
Daunte Finger (racing)
Katherine Legge (racing)
Adam Foote (hockey)
Toe Blake (hockey)

Feel free to add any of your own entries.

1 Comments:

At 1:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dickey Nutt - Arkansas State basketball coach, 11 seasons (current)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home