Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

1.18.2007

Another "Weird Mike" Mackler Song Parody

To the tune of "Big Time" by Peter Gabriel

Im on my way, to Nextel Cup
I’m Juan Pablo Montoy-a
Finally I can draft
But that’s not why I’m going…

The place where I come from is the big time
They think so big
They use big words
As for me?
I’m tired of that
Time to get out
I’ll be shrinking my head
To let those big ideas on out

I had enough, so I moved out
To the country, the slow, slow country
I’ll make a small noise with all the small boys
Too bad there’s no race queens
The only thing big is my gum
And the Car of Tomorrow

Small time
I’m moving out to Nextel Cup
Small time
Small time
No more follow the leader
Small time
Small time
Much smaller than F1
Small time
I even beat the Frenchie!
Small time

My teammates are a young rookie
And a reality TV star
My owner looks like a high school football coach
The fans know my three names
Hope they don’t think that is too uppity
I just got tired of the F1 crowd
“Can’t walk down the street in South America!”
And my cars will be in diecast
For the last few collectors

Small time
I’m moving out to Nextel Cup
Small time
Small time
No more follow the leader
Small time
Small time
Much smaller than F1
Small time
I even beat the Frenchie!
Small time

Small time
My checks are getting smaller
Small time
My sponsor’s getting smaller
Small time
My fines are getting smaller
Small time
And my budget
Small time
My face time’s getting smaller
Small time
And my traveling
Small time
But was this the right move?
Small time
Gotta go and test small small small small small small small small SMALL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home