Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

11.28.2006

Kurt Busch...a Retrospective

In his career, Kurt Busch has done alot of things. Lets take a look back at the general fan reaction to them:

1. Starts winning: "I don't like him, he's a wuss."

2. Calls out Jimmy Spencer: "I don't like him, he's a wuss."

3. Gets beaten up by Jimmy Spencer: "I don't like him, he's a wuss."

4. Wins the Nextel Cup Championship: "I don't like him, he's a wuss."

5. Gets pulled over at Phoenix: "I don't like him, he's a wuss."

6. Has his ears pinned back....literally: "I don't like him, he's a wuss."

7. Goes to Penske: "I don't like him, he's a wuss."

8. Runs into a burning building in Las Vegas, saving a family of 7, three adorable puppies, and Wayne Newton: "I don't like him, he's a wuss."

9. Goes to Afghanistan, hunts down Osama bin Laden, kills him with nothing more than a shoe, three spoons, and a picture of Rusty Wallace: "I don't like him, he's a wuss."

10. Grows a goatee: "Man, that Kurt Busch is pretty cool!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home