Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

10.15.2006

Bad Joke Roundup

As stated here before, I tend to think up really bad jokes while I'm at work. Here's some of the latest:

If Nascar exec Lesa France married Falcons coach Jim Mora, wouldn't she be Lesa Mora?


Did you hear that Daytona 500 champion Derrike Cope* and champion team owner Billy Hagen are going into business together? They're calling their venture Cope n' Hagen.


If a feud erupted between Jeff Burton and Jeff Gordon, wouldn't Nascar Scene have to run the headline, "Warrin' Jeffs"?


Last time I was in the pits, I asked Greg Biffle for his autograph. Problem is, I called him "Biff", which apparently he hates. Instead of signing my hat, he just told me to "Make like a tree, and get outta here."

*Whenever discussing Mr. Cope, its required to put "Daytona 500 champion" before his name (apparently "Mason-Dixon 500 champion doesn't sound as cool).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home