Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

9.05.2006

YouTube Bomber

Last night I did some searching on the fabulous website YouTube to see what I could find. Here are my results (and yes, I was disappointed that Michael Waltrip featured so promenantly too):

Zerex Commercial--Alan Kulwicki and Rusty Wallace: Great old-school commercial featuring two great friends. Also features a rare on-camera appearence of Rusty's blonde perm.

Darlington--Craven vs. Busch: After seeing this, you'll be glad they finally did away with Darlington, which always gave us boring finishes like these. (Note--am I the only one who thinks Ricky won because of the longer Grand Prix nose?)

New Hampshire--Mikey vs. Robby: (Warning--profanity) Aside from being a great moment in my time as a Nascar fan, you've got to appreciate Michael's "Well that's just RUDE, it was his fault!"

Daytona Busch Series--Mike Wallace Shines Triumphant: Probably the best example of Darrell Waltrip's, uh, "impartiality".

Bristol--The "Michael Waltrip Wreck": Notice how, despite describing a horrific wreck, Bob Jenkins' voice doesn't change at all. I get the idea he could be announcing with a wolf gnawing off his leg and it wouldn't bother him. This was easily the scariest wreck of all time, until...

Bristol--The "Mike Harmon Wreck": The fact that he wasn't hurt still surprises me.

Spending the Day with Michael Waltrip (a short film): (Warning--profanity) I still can't figure out what to make of this--let me know if you can.

1 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I forgot about that Daytona race. Your point about DW's partiality in that instance was pretty funny.

Steve

 

Post a Comment

<< Home