Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

9.03.2006

Hamming it Up

Today's episode of Nascar RaceDay featured an interview with Denny Hamlin, conducted in his house. What surprised me was that, on the computer screen in the background, one could see an AOL Instant Messenger "Sign On" window. Lets take a look at the conversation that followed:

JJYMan: Sup?
Hammer11: Hey man
JJYMan: Y weren't u signed on
Hammer11: Had an inteview with Speed
JJYMan: Did they send that Venturini chick?
Hammer11: Yeah man ;)
JJYMan: Didja give 'er the "FedEx Freight"?
Hammer11: Hahahaha
JJYMan: j/k of course
JJYMan: did u see the Busch race last night?
Hammer11: Dude, I was in it
JJYMan: Right, I took a pretty hard likc there
Hammer11: Hurt any?
JJYMan: Still kinda sore
Hammer11: Does your soulpatch hurt?
JJYMan: NIce try Hammy
Hammer11: :P
JJYMan: I forgot to tell u--Tony's lettin me use his Hearse next week
Hammer11: Cool
JJYMan: Yeah I'm gonna take it downtown to the club
Hammer11: Dont't let the boss know
Hammer11: Oh right he's in Washington
JJYMan: Shoot gotta go, Boniva guys are here
Hammer11: Seeya
JJYMan: BYE!
Hammer11: :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home