Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

9.04.2006

NFL on Fox on Nascar

A bizarre scene took place on a recent preseason presentation of the NFL on Fox pregame show. Lets take a look:

Joe Buck: OK, Howie, enough about Firestorm. Now Terry, the Giants enter this season with high expectations in a TOUGH division. How much progress are you expecting out of Eli Manning?

Terry Bradshaw: Let me tell you this, Armando--I am LEAVING that team at the end of the year! We ain't won nothin' since DAY ONE--Clay Andrews won a race before us! CLAY ANDREWS!!! I listened to your advice over and over--NOBODY worked out! Kerry Earnhardt didn't work out, Casey Atwood didn't work out, David Stremme didn't work out, Tracy Hines didn't work out, Sterling Marlin didn't work out, and Timmy Fedewa SURE didn't work out. I'm through with you, Fitz--and I'm takin' Flip Flippen with me!

Joe Buck: ...uh, um...THAT IS A DISGRACE! YOU HATE TO SEE THAT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home