Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

7.06.2006

Mike B. Lange

Why should I be hired as a Nascar reporter?

Because I'll ask the HARD-HITTING QUESTIONS!

"Mr. Roush, how can you in good concience oppose Nascar's 4-team rule? By consolidating power in the hands of a few, you'll be dooming Nascar to the same fate at open-wheel racing in America."

Because I'll GET THE TRUTH!

"Look, Kevin, I know you've said that as a driver, you have no idea what's in your car. But this is the third time a crew chief for you has been found cheating. And now your own team's crew chief has been caught. Kevin--I don't see a fire, but I sure do see a lot of smoke."

And above all, I WON'T TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER!

"Hi--Erin? Miss Crocker? Hi...um, it's me--Mike. Mike Mackler, that is. Hah--Uh, you know, how's it goin? How's work? Yeah, I know. Say, uh, I just wanted to check, uh, you know, if you wanted to meet up for an interview or something this Friday evening. I think I have that available...if not, Saturday afternoon is cool. OK...yeah, I understand, those sponsor junkets can be tough. OK--lets try for next week. then. I'll, uh, call you next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home