Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

5.10.2006

Another "Weird Mike" Mackler Song Presentation

To the tune of "Stacy's Mom", by Fountains of Wayne (ps I'm not gay)

Stacey you’re my favorite driver for sure (driver for sure)
You’re the best Busch veteran since Elton Sawyer (Patty’s Sawyer)
Whatever the 59 wants, the 59 gets (the 59 gets)
To get your autograph, I’d walk on Kingsford briquettes (Dan Patrick*)

Yes it might sound quite obsessive but I just cannot quit
‘Cause when it comes to driver, I just need a guy from Grit

Stacy Compton’s got it goin’ on
Raced Cup for Melling, but then he was gone
Other guys I bash, but they don’t have your mustache
Yeah you like Erin Crocker, but I keep watchin’ Stacy Compton

Stacy did A.J. Foyt’s tirades make you cringe? (make you cringe)
What’s it like living on Nascar’s racing fringe (racing’s fringe)
You might not be a champion, but you’re kinda good (kinda good)
I just want a first place, so lets knock on Wood (young Jon Wood)

And I know you probably really want a better ride
But after this year’s merger you’ve got Schrader on your side!

Stacy Compton’s got it goin’ on
Raced Cup McClure, but then he was gone
Other guys I bash, but they don’t have your mustache
Yeah you like Lelani Munter, but I keep watchin’ Stacy Compton



*I’m probably the only guy in the world who’ll get this joke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home