Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

5.08.2006

Love and Nascar

Mike Joy: "...and Stewart wins the race off pit road, now to Dick Berggren...Dick?"

Dick: "And standing here with a dejected Mike Mackler, knocked out of the date after just two hours--Mike, can you lead us through what went wrong here?"

Mike: "Well...I don't really know...I mean, I gave her room, I thought she'd like my stories and jokes...next thing I know she's gone and I'm in the wall."

Dick: "We're looking at a replay right here...you can see this, your 10-minute talk on soda...does this change anything?"

Mike: "Well...I guess I have to apologize--I didn't realize I was taking up room there, I guess that's my fault."

Dick: "Any regrets on the wardrobe strategy?"

Mike: "My crew was expecting a cold day today, but we didn't have enough time to adjust from the sweater and parka combo...we were going to work on that all day...guess we can't now."

Dick: "Thanks for your time, better luck next week. Back up to the booth"

Darrell Waltrip: "Man, that cat's got worse luck than Mike Skinner!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home