Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

5.01.2006

A Phone Call Made This Evening

"Hello, Rusty Wallace Incorporated, Rusty speaking."

"Uhh...hello Rusty...its me...Ry--"

"Dangit son, I know who you are. Now why are you callin' me?"

"Well, its just that..."

"Well, what is it? Oh, I bet you want to ask if my refidgerator is running. Or ask if there's an I.P. Freely at the shop. Or tell me that I'm under arrest for assault with a water bottle."

"No, no, its not that at all...listen, you know I hate you, and I know you hate me."

"Oh yes...so what's your point."

"Well, we've been running like Scott Wimmer lately, and I'm starting to think its because you're not here."

"...Wow, Ryan...I never thought I'd hear you say that. You mean all that time, I really WAS helping you out?"

"Well, not really--you see, I was so blinded by rage towards you, that it steered me towards success, and with you gone, I'm actually getting along with my teammate now and..."

CLICK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home