Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

3.26.2006

What Did Jeff Gordon Say to Matt Kenseth After He Pushed Him?

"...and there's plenty more where that came from, bub!"

"...I wanna rip his heart out, I wanna eat his children..."

"I'm Jeff Gordon, driver of the #24 DuPont Chevy, and I'm going to beat you into a pulp"

"You're usually such a clean driver--USG must stand for Usually Super Guy"

"I'll cut ya..I'll cut ya man--what you got? What you got?"

"Haha! I've left my helmet on! Lets see you attack me now, Mr. Waltrip!"

"That was totally uncalled for--I'd NEVER wreck somebody at the end of a race...at Bristol no less!"

"I'm here to push chest and chew Nicorette...and I'm alllll outta Nicorette"

"Step off! I said, STEP OFF! Hit the bricks! Don't get me riled!"

"When Roush has to contract a team in 2045, I hope its YOURS!"

"Oh, sorry, thought you were Truex"

1 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Whatcha gonna do when Gordomania runs wild on you!"

jC...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home