Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

3.16.2006

Racing with the "Stars"

Recently, it was announced that the stars of the upcoming movie "Benchwarmers"--Rob Schneider, David Spade, and Jon Heder, would be serving as grand marshalls for this week's race at Atlanta. Furthermore, the movie would be sponsoring driver Kenny Wallace. Here's transcript of those magical moments when Kenny met these legends of Hollywood (and Spade).

Rob Schneider: "Hello, Mr. Wallace. I've heard alot about you and, well, its a pleasure to meet you."
Kenny Wallace: "Hey man, can you do that thing from Saturday Night Live?!? You know, that copy machine guy, Rickard or something, you know! Can you do that?!?"
Rob: (sighing): "Kenny...Ken-o-rama...Makin' cop-ies."
Kenny: (Kenny Wallace laugh)

David Spade: "Hey there, Kenny. You know, my dad was a huge fan of your brother Rusty, and its great to meet someone who's not afraid to take on the big boys out there."
Kenny: "Hey man, can you do that thing from Saturday Night Live?!? You know, that airline stewardess or somebody, he was like 'bye-bye' to everyone?!? You remember that?!?"
David: (sighing): "Buh-bye"
Kenny: (Kenny Wallace laugh)

Jon Heder: "Hi Kenny--I've never been to a race before, but I gotta say you guys know how to throw a party."
Kenny: "Hey man, can you--"
John: (angerly interrupting): "I know, I know, you want me to go 'sweet' and 'dang' and 'gosh!' I'm sick and tired of everyone asking me to repeat lines from a year-old movie! Get on with your lives, people!!!"
Kenny: "I was just gonna ask you what it was like working with Reese Witherspoon."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home