Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

12.04.2005

The Outside Groove Gets Lazy

As I ranted before at the near-end of my banquet article, there's really not that much material to write about in the world of Nascar right now. Its as though the odd and funny stories have all been put in suspended animation like Walt Disney. As a result, I don't want to keep writing articles through December just to say that I updated every day--they'd be a bunch of bad song parodies and re-hashed stereotype jokes. Instead, I'll be going to an every-other-day rotation (a'la Nascar Scene), with some "best of" articles thrown in. Also, there's some long-form pieces I've been tossing around in my head, that might come to fruition in the near-future. Regardless, I'll be back to a regular schedule sometime in January.

1 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about asking for article submissions to let some other people give their hand at it, since you're not doing it every day?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home