Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

11.29.2005

Why Robbie Loomis Left Hendrick--EXCLUSIVE

The Outside Groove has obtained an exclusive copy of the Hendrick Racing shop's security tapes from the night of the incident in question. Once you see the interaction that occurred, you'll know that Robbie Loomis WASN'T insane for going back to the Petty's.

Rick: (sipping a cup of coffee) Hey Robbie...what's happening? Mmmmyeah, I'm going to have to have you move your toooolbox over to the basement--we just got some new mechanics and we really need the room. So if you could get that moved sometime this afternoon that would be greattttt. (walks away)

Robbie: (muttering) But-but, Mr. Hendrick, this is the third time this month that you've asked me to move my toolbox. I know that the toolbox was designed for mobility, but the other crew chiefs keep their toolboxes in relatively the same area, and-and, you said last time that this would be the last time the toolbox would have to be moved---

Rick: (walking back, still sipping his coffee) Mmmmmyeah, I'm gonna have to have you come in on Monnnnday--we wrecked some cars at Richmond and we're going to have to play a little 'catch up'--so if you could get in here around ninnnne that would be greattttt. (walks away again).

Robbie: (muttering) The last time I came in on a Monday you guarenteed me that it would be a one time only occurrance because Monday is my designated day off and if you make me move my toolbox one more time I'm-I'm going to turn you in for overtime violations.

1 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Office Space.... Classic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home