Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

8.03.2005

No, its not "The Shield"

A review of TNT's recent coverage of the past three weeks' races:

The next loud noise you hear is me The next loud noise you hear is me The next loud noise you hear is me The next loud noise you hear is me The next loud noise you hear is me The next loud noise you hear is me The next loud noise you hear is me The next loud noise you hear is me
The next loud noise you hear is me The next loud noise you hear is me The next loud noise you hear is me The next loud noise you hear is me The next loud noise you hear is me The next loud noise you hear is me The next loud noise you hear is me The next loud noise you hear is me The next loud noise you hear is me The next loud noise you hear is me The next loud noise you hear is me The next loud noise you hear is me The next loud noise you hear is me The next loud noise you hear is me The next loud noise you hear is me The next loud noise you hear is me

3 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, thats the truth, mike.. I hate that commerical!

 
At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Her Father Is the District Attorney

and

You're Risking a Patients Life!!!!

 
At 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good lord... that damned "YOU'RE RISKING A PATIENT'S LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" commercial made me want to gag

 

Post a Comment

<< Home