Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

8.06.2005

Nascar Nation: The Lost Interview

Leeann Tweeden: Richard, it's been a tough season for Petty Enterprises fans. What does it mean to you now that the race team is struggling?

Richard Pety: I wanna kiss you. I couldn't care less about the team struggling. What we know is we can improve. Jeff and Kyle, our drivers, have been getting used to the new engines, and we struggled. We're looking to next season, we're looking to make a noise now and ... I wanna kiss you!

Leeann: Thanks King! I'll take that as a huge compliment ... [Richard in background: YEAH!!!! GOODY'S HEADACHE POWDERS!]

3 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know about you, but I think that the new NASCAR Nation sucks!!! Too many 'made for TV' people and not enough serious race oriented hosts (aside from the drivers, obviously).

I know sex sells, but why does it have to influence every aspect of television?

 
At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike, your losing your touch!

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Joe Grav said...

I hope I'm not the only one who gets the Joe Namath reference.

That is really funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home