Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

8.25.2005

I'll Never Sell Out

Now, recently it has come to my attention that certain websites can increase their SEO (Seach Engine Optimization--how high they appear on Google etc.), by putting the names of relevant celebrities on their site. Well, you're not gonna see that here.
I mean, if I want to talk about Dale Earnhardt Jr., then I'm gonna talk about Dale Earnhardt Jr. Anyone who talks about Dale Earnhardt Jr. because Dale Earnhardt Jr. happens to be popular obviously is no expert on Dale Earnhardt Jr. Furthermore, Dale Earnhardt Jr., I'm sure, wouldn't appreciate using the good name of Dale Earnhardt Jr. to promte Dale Earnhardt Jr.-affiliated websites.
Dale Earnhardt Jr. Dale Earnhardt Jr. Dale Earnhardt Jr. I mean, come on. You're never going to see that here.

2 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I understand that Kevin Harvick is an aggressive driver but he doesn't drive like the old Kevin Harvick who drove like a pissed off Kevin Harvick, who in typical Kevin Harvick style would beat someone up, Harvick style..

lol :)

 
At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everybody's worried about Jeff Gordon making the Chase for the Cup, but Jeff Gordon's a four-time champion & I think Jeff Gordon can do it because Jeff Gordon's the man & Jeff Gordon's won 72 races, even though 2005 hasn't been a Jeff Gordon style season, Jeff Gordon will still rebound in Jeff Gordon fashion & maybe Jeff Gordon will win the 2005 Championship...

lol. That was kinda fun. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home