Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

4.19.2005

Mr. Mack's Wild Ride

Catch-all day

If you're new to the site, and I know a bunch of you are (I see you Floyd!) take some time to scroll through my old outdated articles. Its like viewing the 2005 season in reverse, but with less references to Junior.

Starting yesterday, I became a guest writer for www.catchfence.com. (Thanks Lois!) Well, my article (The Brian Vickers/Sin City one) was pretty well received, and Claire B. Lang read it on her XM Radio show! (Thanks Claire B.!) Needless to say, its pretty amazing that I've approached the minute level of recognition such luminaries as Bobby Hillin and That Guy who Ran on to the Track at Pocono have reached.

Also, if you haven't heard yet, www.thepitsonline.com is back! Doug's back to his old tricks with a cool new layout and a more reliable server. Remember, this is the first place my column appeared, so I owe him big!

Funnier stuff tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home