Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

4.10.2005

100 Articles!!!

After a little over three months, a new job, and countless obscure references, The Outside Groove reaches its 100th article today! I wanted to sincerely thank all the readers and everyone who helped me start out, but then I realized that it wouldn't be very funny. So instead, here's my salute to you, in the style of a Mark Martin post-race interview.

"Wow...I am just...so BLESSED...to be writing for such an awesome website. I mean, to have the opportunity to do so...so many jokes, its unbelievable. Most of all I have to thank Doug Ladd for giving me my start. Without him, I don't know if The Outside Groove would be here today. Doug, I'd give you my spleen if you ever--EVER--needed it. I also gotta thank my sponsors--Google Adsense, you give me life. Blogger, without you, this website would be a mere glint in someone's eye. Driving Impressions, wow, you've done so much, you deserve an award. Thank you, so much, to everyone."

Happy 100!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home