Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

9.24.2006

And Now, Ward Burton and his Friend Hermie Sadler Watch Jeff Burton Win at Dover

Ward: "Splendid! My own blood brother, clinching the victory at Dover! Oh, what a glorious day for the Burton clan!"
Hermie: "Bully for you, old chap! Bully! Your brother Jeffery has surely done your brood proud with this first place finish!"
Ward: "Aye, yet I can only chance to wonder about how I may have done on such a competitive afternoon. For you see, I must watch from the sidelines, unable to compete due to my advancing age. But enough dwelling, we must celebrate!"
Hermie: "Certainly, old chum! I dare say this calls for a classic--hold on, I do believe the phone is ringing, probably a media-type seeking your response."
Ward: "Hulloh? Ay'm prod uh my brutha fo a great weein at Dovah in da Cingoolah cah. Herah's Hermie..."
Hermie: "That there wuz a great win foah Jeff--he hadda dang good run out theah."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home