Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

6.05.2006

...from Dawsonville

Exerpt from today's press conference in which Bill Elliott was named to drive the Red Bull car in three races this year:

"This is just an awesome opportunity for me and the Red Bull boys. I'm just tickled to death to run for such an awesome team. It was awesome runnin' the full schedule for so many awesome years, but now I have awesome free time. If it wasn't for my awesome semi-retirement, I wouldn't've had the awesome chance to drive for such an awesome team. You know what they say--'Red Bull gives you awesome wiiings!' I don't know what awesome car we'll be driving yet, but it'll sure be awesome once I get in it. And my ride with Michael Waltrip? Well, there's just one word I can think of to describe it--crap."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home