Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

4.17.2006

Elliott Sadler Declares for NBA Draft

Following a slew of young players entering the world of pro baskeball, Elliott Sadler has announced his intent to declare for this year's NBA Draft.
Sadler, who has little collegiate basketball experience, has attracted some attention for his performance in various charity basketball tournaments. Furthermore, his hair bears a striking resemblence to Steve Nash.
"The NBA has always been my dream", explained Sadler, flanked by a large "entourage" of hunting dogs. "To improve my chances as a first-round pick, I will be changing my name to Elliottska Sadlerkovich and growing a wispy mustache."
Sadler had discussed entering the draft several times before, but was stymied by the NBA's new eligiability requirements. Sadler was forced to wait until his high school class graduated, which, since located in rural Virginia, required several years of repeating pre-calculus for most students.
"My career seemed to be over once my back gave out at James Madison", continued Sadler, "but it seems that those wrecks at Talladega snapped it back into place. Because of Nascar, I can play basketball again--kinda the opposite of Brad Daughtery, I guess."
In a related story, Dale Jarrett has hinted at a tryout for the PGA Champions Tour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home