Support This Site

Real Racing...Fake News...Updated Nightly

6.06.2005

Dover--Short Term Memories Part I

When I first got into the pits, I noticed a big white guy with dreadlocks. As most of you probably know, this is NOT a good look, and only looks moderately acceptable on a head shop clerk or Vanilla Ice. What this guy was doing in the pits, I had NO idea.
So later, I see him again, this time in the Truck "garage" (at Dover its just a bunch of big rigs parked in a line). Upon closer inspection, I see that he's wearing a Georgetown shirt. Then it hits me--its Brendan Gaughan! Brendan Gaughan has DREADS.

BRENDAN GAUGHAN HAS FREAKIN' DREADS.

But the story doesn't stop there, oh no. As I hung out near the Orleans trailer, I saw Brendan with a sly look on his face while he collected lockties from his crew. Then, in a flash, he DARTS over to the port-o-potties and tries to tie one shut! However, before he could get the first one on, the bathroom user (someone on the 16 team), throws open the door, points at Brendan and yells "Man, I KNOW who you are!"

More stories tomorrow

3 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaah... that's hilarious.

You didn't happen to get any pictures, did you?

 
At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO! Thats halarious! Those are cornrows I believe, I found a pic of him!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y68/raisingkahne098/brendan.jpg

 
At 12:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, That's hilario.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home